Here at Burleigh’s Body Shop, we understand that dealing with car accidents of any kind is time consuming and stressful for all parties involved. From minor fender benders to major body and mechanical damage, the repairs that are required to fix a car can cover a wide spectrum. For that reason, when you are out getting quotes on the repairs for your car, the last thing you want or need is to feel like you are taken advantage of and/or overcharged. So before you have your car repaired, here are some tips we would like you to know.
- Your Car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired to Factory pre-loss condition.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damage.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at Burleigh’s Body Shop and ask that the insurance company to inspect the car at our facility.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company can’t require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
Burleigh’s Body Shop Cares about you and your vehicle. Trust in us to relieve your stress and worries when your vehicle needs it most.